News & Events
#025 – Effective email marketing
- 14th February 2018
- Posted by: Liz Gordon
- Category: Episodes
Effective email marketing should be an essential part of any business marketing strategy. But many people struggle with knowing how to do it or what to say to ensure their emails are opened amongst all the spam.
Recent research states that open rates for promotional email still averages 22-25%. This is, of course, good news as it means that email is still a powerful marketing channel you can use to communicate with your prospects or customers.
In this podcast, we share our experience about:
- Why effective email marketing is so important
- How to write a killer subject line
- Creating content that will get read
- The best days and times to send emails
- Which platforms to use including MailChimp, Infusionsoft, ActiveCampaign & Campaign Monitor