News & Events
#027 – Making Networking work for Business
- 14th March 2018
- Posted by: Liz Gordon
- Category: Episodes
Creating networking success can be an essential part of your business marketing toolkit. But why is it necessary and how do we create networking success? It’s not just about meeting people who could become clients – it’s about making connections and building relationships with people that you may not normally do business with.
In this podcast, we talk about:
- why networking is important for business
- how to create an elevator pitch (or juicy intro as we like to call it)
- networking protocol
Our guest podcaster is Jacqui Frampton from The Boardroom Network who tells us:
- how we can network successfully for business
- 3 top tips for networking
- how to use LinkedIn to support networking
Liz Gordon has many years of experience providing PR & marketing support for small business, charities and not-for-profits. Teaching Events Management at Bournemouth University she was also a Visiting Lecturer in Public Relations at the Arts University Bournemouth.