As an employer, you know that investing in targeted, relevant training can have a powerful impact on your business. Not only does it help staff feel more valued within the company, but it also has a considerable effect on performance and motivation.
Providing the tools to ensure your team with an opportunity to learn at their own pace and potentially in their own time is a useful training tool. We can either brand courses for you or design something unique, ideal if you wish to run courses for new team members.
We will then sell you some licenses that can be used over a period of time. You can enrol staff at any point throughout the year, and they will be able to carry on working while they study towards their qualification, which means your training won’t get in the way of their existing business commitments.
We understand that every business has different requirements, but we also know there are two things paramount for any company investing in learning development for their staff: efficiency and return on investment, which is why these elements are at the forefront of all our training programmes.
- Individuals can start training at any point, so there’s no waiting for team availability or for the next term to start
- Train teams or new staff on the systems and processes that you would like to implement
- We can design quizzes and examinations specific to your needs
- Study takes place around professional and personal commitments
- Staff can continue to work for you while they study – no need to take days out of the office and no expensive travel or overnight expenses
- E-learning means you can train staff in the UK or overseas
Enquire today about our e-learning for companies and corporate discounts available.