News & Events
#039 – Working with Journalists
- 14th September 2018
- Posted by: Liz Gordon
- Category: Episodes
You may have a story about your business that you want to tell the world but how do you get it in the media?
In this week’s podcast, we share some top tips on working with journalists including:
- What makes a story newsworthy?
- How to make contact with journalists
- Where journalists find their stories
- Creating a media database
- How to deal with a media crisis
Liz Gordon has many years of experience providing PR & marketing support for small business, charities and not-for-profits. Teaching Events Management at Bournemouth University she was also a Visiting Lecturer in Public Relations at the Arts University Bournemouth.